Sutter Roofing Company Awarded More Than 1 Million Square Feet of
Roofing in 1st Quarter 2011
Includes 7 Projects Valued at Over $7.5 Million
Sarasota, Florida – February 17, 2011 – Sutter Roofing Company, one of Florida’s leading commercial and industrial roofing contractors, announced today that it has been awarded more than $7.5 million in roofing contracts, for a total of more than 1 million square feet of roofing, in the 1st quarter of 2011.
“These are all difficult, fast-track, bonded projects that our customers know we excel at,” said Doug Sutter, vice president of Sutter Roofing. “We are pleased to have signed major contracts for roofing projects in Sarasota, Tampa and St. Petersburg, as well as in Orlando, where our local office has been open for less than six months.”
By successfully bidding on competitive projects and building on solid relationships with clients the company has worked with in the past, Sutter Roofing has experienced a work increase of 50% compared with 1st quarter of 2010. The new projects range from renovations to new construction to replacement roofing for a variety of clients.
“We are encouraged by this upturn in our business, and are pleased with our prospects for 2011,” added Doug Sutter.
Sutter Roofing has been awarded contracts for the following projects:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital Expansion, Sarasota – Roofing for the Courtyard Tower, a new nine-story bed tower that replaces old wings of the hospital and features 220 patient rooms.
- Ed Smith Stadium Renovation and New Clubhouse, Sarasota – The Baltimore Orioles’ new spring training facilities scheduled to open in time for the first game on March 1, 2011.
- Buck O’Neill Baseball Complex, Sarasota – Roofing for the new baseball complex for the Baltimore Orioles’ Single, Double and Triple-A teams.
- Sysco Food Services, Palmetto – Re-roofing of the food distributor’s 300,000-square-foot Palmetto plant.
- Maynard Evans High School, Orlando – Roofing on the newly constructed high school.
- Boca Ciega High School, St. Petersburg – Roofing for high school renovations and additions throughout the campus.
- EnviroFocus Technologies, Tampa – Roofing for the new 200,000-square-foot, $117 million lead acid battery recycling plant, which will be the only such facility in Florida and one of about 13 in the nation.
About Sutter Roofing Company
Sutter Roofing Company is one of the largest nationally recognized leaders in commercial roofing and sheet metal contracting. The Sutter family has been in commercial roofing for 4 generations. They started the Florida operation in 1979, and the company has since grown to be one of the largest roofing contractors in the state, with locations in Sarasota, Tampa, Ft. Myers and Orlando. More information is available at www.SutterRoofing.com.
Photo attached: Sutter Roofing Company recently completed the roofing for renovations and additions throughout the Boca Ciega High School campus in St. Petersburg, Florida.
Grapevine Communications is a full-service, award-winning advertising, marketing and public relations firm based in Sarasota, Florida, and serving clients nationwide. The firm was awarded the 2010 Frank G. Berlin, Sr., Small Business Award by the Greater Sarasota Chamber of Commerce.For more information on Grapevine Communications, contact Grapevine Communications at 941-351-0024 or email email@example.com.