"People To Watch"
Sarasota / Manatee Business Magazine
- For 2006, the Phoenix Academy was one of five not-for-profit organizations that Grapevine selected to receive a "golden ticket", which essentially means a yearlong commitment to receive a portion of the agency's advertising and marketing services for free.
- In 2006 alone, Grapevine donated the majority of $114,964.00 to five charities in both Sarasota and Manatee counties on a pro bono basis, most of whom focus on at-risk youth programs. Some of those recipients include The Y Foundation of Sarasota, G.WIZ Science & Technology Center, Phoenix Academy, First Step of Sarasota, The Jewish Federation, and The Asolo Repertory Theatre. Since Grapevine's inception in 2002, they have donated $577,745.00 to local charities.
- For 2007, Grapevine has selected six charities. They are; The Boys & Girls Club of Sarasota, The Wellness Community of Southwest Florida, CYESIS Sarasota, G.WIZ Science & Technology Center, First Step of Sarasota, and The Y Foundation of Sarasota as this year's golden ticket winners.
HONORS AND/OR AWARDS
- Winner of the 2006 Young Business of the Year Award presented by the Greater Sarasota Chamber of Commerce.
- For three years in a row, Grapevine Communications was among the Top 20 Advertising Agencies in Southwest Florida as selected by the Tampa Bay Business Journal.
- The full service agency is holding steady in the top 15 positions of the listing. Only one other agency in the Sarasota/Bradenton area was included each year.
- 2006-2007 PALS Partners in Education awarded Grapevine as one of only six organizations to receive the Special Outstanding Business Partner recognition for their work with the Phoenix Academy, a leve charter school in Sarasota County. Numerous Advertising Federation Awards (ADDYs) including Gold & Silver and Best of Show, yearly from 2002 to present.
HOW THE NOMINEE DISTINGUISHES HIM/HERSELF
IN THE BUSINESS WORLD AND COMMUNITY
Grapevine Communications is a true full service advertising agency. Grapevine works very hard to fully understand their clients' business, industry, and competition. This knowledge makes a full strategic plan possible and contributes to their clients' bottom line.
A full time staff has consistent creativity, a great work ethic, and the Grapevine team approach makes the process the most cost and time efficient, as well as effective.
Sarasota has been a great place to start a business and build a home. Grapevine Communications is happy to give back to the community and looks forward to doing their part to make this area a better place to work and live.
Grapevine Communications provides full-service advertising, marketing and public relations services to clients nationwide. The firm is the most award-winning advertising agency in Sarasota, Florida, and the surrounding areas. For more information on Grapevine Communications, contact Shaunna Norris (SNorris@grapeinc.com) at 941-351-0024 or visit the website at www.grapeinc.com.