North Port Economic Development Corporation Announces 2015 Corporate Officers
Sarasota, Florida, March 3, 2015 - The North Port Economic Development Corporation (NPEDC), whose mission is to foster and encourage positive and measurable economic development through entrepreneurial thinking, collaboration and innovation within North Port, has announced its team of corporate officers for 2015. "As the North Port Economic Development Corporation moves into its fourth year of operation, the organization looks forward to working with the city to embrace a positive economic future for North Port," said David Dingam, incoming chair.
New corporate officers are:
Chair: David Dignam, Key Agency
Vice Chair: Ricky Satcher, Bayfront Health Port Charlotte and Punta Gorda Market
Secretary: Kaley Miller, Mosaic Fertilizer LLC
Treasurer: Jim Kelley, BB&T Bank
Immediate Past President - Peter Bartolotta, Acuity Group Management
The full board of the NPEDC includes:
- Peter Bartolotta, Acuity Group Management
- Dave Dignam, Key Agency, Inc.
- Kim French, Willis Smith Construction
- Tim Hensey, Gilbane Building Company
- Steve Johnson, Harvard Jolly Architecture
- David Jones, North Port High School
- Jim Kelley, BB&T
- Stephanie Kempton, Kempton Research and Planning
- Mark Klingel, Mark Klingel, CPA, LLC
- Angela Massaro-Fain, Grapevine Communications Advertising Agency
- Eugene Matthews, Real Estate, Insurance, Former Elected Official
- Kaley Miller, The Mosaic Company
- Tom Rice, Fawcett Memorial Hospital
- Robert Rosenberg, Past Chair, Retired Hospitality Industry Executive
- Richard Satcher, Bayfront Health Port Charlotte
- John Wiseman, CORE Construction
- Peter Wozniak, Venice Regional Bayfront Health
For more information on the North Port Economic Development Corporation, visit www.northportedc.com
About North Port Economic Development Corporation
The North Port Economic Development Corporation (NPEDC) is a private economic development organization that receives all of its operational funding from the private sector. The NPEDC develops and facilitates programs focusing on developing the North Port community resources and economic metabolism for the city. NPEDC advocates for economic development to the city and creates connections of economic development prospects with community resources. NPEDC also encourages businesses to relocate and/or expand their operations to North Port and guides them through the relocation process as well as seeks to create a positive governmental climate that is conducive to a healthy economic environment.
Grapevine Communications provides full-service advertising, marketing and public relations services to clients nationwide. The firm is the most award-winning advertising agency in Sarasota, Florida, and the surrounding areas. For more information on Grapevine Communications, contact Shaunna Norris (SNorris@grapeinc.com) at 941-351-0024 or visit the website at www.grapeinc.com.