Vintage: Home Brewed in the mountains of Tennessee; Sweet & smooth, but with a real kick!
Best part of working at Grapevine: The atmosphere, learning experience and the co-workers… the bosses aren’t so bad either.
Work philosophy: Know your clients and understand what they do; you can then figure out exactly what they are looking for.
Favorite color: PINK!
Favorite brainstorm technique: In the shower, or when I wake up in the middle of the night. I get great ideas and immediately write them down.
Favorite hobby: Shopping, collecting shoes, traveling, taking pictures, scrap booking & spending time with family & friends. I can’t just pick one!!
What I wanted to be when I grew up: My goal was to never grow up, and it still is; but I was always sure I was going to be a princess (and I still am).
Graduated from the University of Tennessee with a bachelor’s degree in communications.
Began her tenure at Grapevine with an internship during the summers of 2005 and 2006.
Joined Grapevine as Account Executive in 2007.
Promoted to Vice President, Business Development in Q4 of 2013.
As Vice President of Business Development, Gabriele Vest is responsible for building positive relationships and implementing strategies that focus on increasing exposure and profitability while maintaining ultimate client satisfaction.
Duties include: Developing and preserving client relationships based on providing tangible advertising, marketing and public relations results; applying creative solutions to achieve successful marketing plans, media placement strategies, event planning and coordination, and social media campaigns, all within allotted budget requirements; acquiring and managing an extensive portfolio of client accounts spanning multiple industries and professions.
- Finalist of the 2016 "Up & Comers - Under 40" - Tampa Bay Business Journal
- WINNER of the 2015 "Young Professional of the Year" - Sarasota Chamber of Commerce
- Finalist - 2nd Annual "Women in Business" Awards Competition 2015
- WINNER of the "40 Under 40" award by the Business Observer in 2012
- Finalist - 2014 and 2013 "Young Professional of the Year" - Sarasota Chamber of Commerce
- 2014 Leadership Manatee County program graduate
- 2013 Leadership Sarasota County program graduate
Community involvement includes:
- Greater Sarasota Chamber of Commerce:
- Leadership Sarasota Council
- Chair of Communications 2015-Present
- Leadership Sarasota Class of 2013
- Chair of Communications Committee for Class Project
- Leadership Sarasota Alumni, 2013 - Present
- Co-Chair of Youth Leadership Opening Retreat Planning Committee
- Co-Chair of Adult Leadership Media Day Planning Committee
- Sarasota Young Professionals Group
- Board of Directors, 2010 - 2012
- Communications Chair, 2010-2012
- Communications Council Member, 2010 - 2013
- Chamber Partner, 2009 - 2010
- Communications Committee Member, 2009 - 2010
- Manatee Chamber of Commerce
- Leadership Manatee Class of 2015
- MYP Leadership Committee 2014 – present
- Lakewood Ranch Business Alliance
- Young Leaders Alliance Board Member, 2013 - 2015
- Young Leaders Alliance Communications Chair, 2013 - 2015
- Gulf Coast Builders Xchange (GCBX)
- Ambassador Committee Chair, 2011-2012
- Membership Committee Member, 2009 - Present
- Communications Committee Member, 2009 - Present
- Designing Daughters
- Member, 2015 – Present
- Chair of Membership Outreach, 2015 – Present
- 2015 Dining for a Difference – Event Marketing Chair
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Sun Coast
- Board Member - Sarasota Community, 2014 – 2015
- Event Planning Committee, 2014 – 2015
- Walk to Defeat ALS Sarasota/Manatee
- Committee Member, 2009
- Chair of Corporate Recruitment, 2010